The entity informs you that compliance with Article 22.2 of the LSSI states: “Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices in terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that they have given their consent after They have been provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular, on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data. Where it is technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the processing of the data may be facilitated by using the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that it must proceed to its configuration during its installation or update by means of an action To this effect. The foregoing shall not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature for the sole purpose of effecting the transmission of a communication by an electronic communications network or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of an Information Society service Expressly requested by the addressee. “In this regard, it is also informed that the cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempted from the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI:
• Allow only communication between the user’s computer and the network.
• Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
We can conclude that the excepted cookies would be those whose purpose is:
• User input cookies
• Authentication or user identification cookies (session only)
• User security cookies
• User Interface Customization Cookies Plug-in Cookies for Exchanging Social Content
What is a cookie?
A ‘cookie’ is a file that is downloaded on websites, and that certain web pages send to the browser and are stored in the user’s terminal, which can be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, and so on. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as the language and preferred options, which can allow you to retrieve information about the navigation that is made from your computer, in this way it is intended to facilitate your next visit and make The site is most useful when customizing its content.
How are cookies used?
By browsing this website the user is accepting that cookies can be installed in his terminal and that allow us to know the following information:
Statistical information of the use of the web.
The user’s login to keep the session active on the web.
The preferred web format for access from mobile devices.
The latest searches performed on the web services and personalization data of these services.
Information about the ads being displayed to the user.
Information of the surveys in which the user has participated.
Data of the connection with the social networks EG. Facebook or Twitter.
The user has the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your terminal
1. The term ‘CeraShield’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is CeraShield S.L. Calle Bosc 42, Peguera, 0716 Mallorca, Spain.
CIF: B-16508467. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
2. For the purposes of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the data collected during your navigation in the different pages related to CeraShield, may be stored in the file Of the corresponding company of CeraShield.
3. It is reported that by browsing our website, you can find forms to carry out different procedures, which will indicate what data requested by us are mandatory to carry out the corresponding procedure. In the case of not completing the mandatory fields, the process can not be formalized. Thus, unless otherwise indicated, the answers to questions about personal data are voluntary. It shall be the duty of all clients to ensure that the information provided is accurate and up-to-date.
4. The user / customer expressly accepts the inclusion of data collected during navigation on the page, or provided by completing any form, as well as those derived from a possible business relationship, with the personal data file referred to in The first section. During the data collection process and at each place on the web where such data is requested, the customer will be informed, either through a hyperlink, or by including the appropriate mentions in the form itself, mandatory Or non-collection of such data.
5. The automated processing to which all personal data collected as a result of the request, use, contracting of any product or service or any transaction or operation carried out through this website (including, for this purpose, Which are provided by customers for the publication of advertisements), its main purpose is to maintain the contractual relationship, if any, established with the entity that owns this website.
6. They will also be used for the management, administration, provision, extension and improvement of services to which the customer decides to subscribe or use, for example:
- In case you have subscribed to the reception of newsletters, your data will only be used to manage the sending of this newsletter.
- In case you have authorized the sending of advertising, your data will only be used to manage the sending of advertising through traditional or electronic means. In the case of the e-mail addresses or contact form of the web page, the data that you provide us through them, will be used exclusively to attend the queries that we pose by this means.
All this in accordance with article 22.1 and 22.2 of law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce that is modified by virtue of article 4 real decree-law 13/2012, With its new wording.
7. The data collected are the responsibility of the company CeraShield. The company undertake to use the data included in the corresponding file referred to above, to respect their confidentiality and to use them according to the purpose of the file, as well as to fulfill their obligation to save them and adapt all the measures To prevent tampering, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with. However, personal data and any other information in its possession or accessible through its systems may be disclosed to the competent public authorities and required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions applicable to the case.
8. The client may exercise, with respect to the data collected in the manner set forth in the previous section, the rights recognized in Organic Law 15/1999, and in particular the rights of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition, provided that Is relevant and may be exercised by each client through a cancellation request form that will request us by email. The written and signed request may be sent by post to the following address: CeraShield S.L, with address at Calle Joan de Saridakis 2, Edificio Goya, Local 1a, 07015, Palma de Mallorca, enclosing in both cases a photocopy of the ID of the client. Or by email to email: email@example.com
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Based in Palma de Mallorca, CeraShield specialises in providing removable long lasting ceramic coatings for yachts in Palma and Worldwide. Our professional team of applicators have over 10 years’ experience in the application and removal of ceramic coatings to Superyachts.
Calle Joan de Saridakis 2
Edificio Goya, Local 1a
07015, Palma de Mallorca
Tel +34 635 395 345
Tel +34 620 393 033
MONACO – FRANCE OFFICE
Tel +33 643 913 416